The Roman Catholic Parish of
Parish Council of Catholic Women (PCCW)
All women of Sacred Heart parish are automatically members of the Sacred Heart Parish Council of Catholic Women (PCCW).
Monthly meetings of the PCCW are held in the fall thru spring on the 2nd Monday of each month in the church basement. Meetings in begin at 6:30pm. Meetings are not held in June, July, August or December.
All women of the parish are invited and welcome!
The purpose of our ministry includes:
- Fostering the recitation of the Rosary and devotion to our Blessed Mother.
- Supporting, empowering and educating Catholic women by giving them a mission to promote their spirituality, leadership,
and service potential in the parish and community.
- Providing Catholic women with viable skills to enable them to communicate and collaborate in a unified voice on issues of
common interest and concern in union with the Catholic Church.
- Encouraging participation of parish women in initiatives advocating Catholic Christian values on a local, regional and national
We are proud of the work we do and the support we provide within our parish and community! Just a few examples include:
- Helping organize our parish Divine Mercy Sunday activities
- Participating in 40 Days for Life and the annual Pro Life Walk
- Sponsoring a Mass for the unborn aborted babies in this world
- Hosting senior meals and socials during the school year
- Sponsoring an annual Ponczka Bake Sale and Raffle event
- Serving funeral dinners for members of our parish
- Supporting various parish events throughout the year
Funds raised during some of our events go to support maintenance of the church kitchen, purchasing of communion hosts and altar supplies, donating to Water for Life, maintaining non-structural needs for the rectory and church hall, and providing financial assistance to seminarians.
We pray that with the support from our entire parish and blessings of our patroness 'Our Lady of Good Counsel', we will be able to continue in our efforts to make a difference in our Faith, Family, and Fulfillment.
For further information please contact any of our current officers:
Current PCCW Officers:
President: Debbie Adamski (715) 345-1257
Vice President: Arleen Gross (715) 341-3645
Secretary: Chris Zinda (715) 592-5125
Treasurer: Judy Wroblewski (715) 592-4864
September 11, 2023 6:30pm
May 08, 2023
April 10, 2023
March 13, 2023
February 13, 2023
January 9, 2023
November 14, 2022
October 10, 2022
September 12, 2022
May 10, 2022
April 11, 2022
Prayer to our Lady of Good Counsel
God of Heavenly wisdom. You have given us Mary, Mother of Jesus, to be our guide and counselor. Grant that we may always seek her motherly Help in this life and so enjoy her blessed presence in the life to come. O Mother of Good Counsel, Patroness of the National Council of Catholic Women, courageous, and living leaders of the Church. Help us, dear mother, to know the mind of Jesus, your son. May the Holy Spirit fill us with reverence for God’s creations, and compassion for all God’s children. May our labors of love on earth enhance the reign of God and may God’s gift of faith and living hope prepare us for the fullness of the world to come. Amen.